Saturday, August 16, 2008

Child Abuse Awareness Scrap Kit


Hi Everybody,
Most people already know the story about my niece and nephew so I'm not getting into detail about it here. But I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has donated to them so far. My husband and I found out from our lawyer that should be getting the kids soon. so I thought I would post this here to see if we cant get in any more donations for them. All donations go to clothes, toys, and paying medical bills.
If you havent heard their story you can find it here

Their Story. Now you can also purchase this kit at Sweet N Sassy * refer to older posts for link to store*
It is 12 dollars comes as is with over 430 elements and 130 papers. Files are in JPG, PNG, and PSD format and vary in both large and tagger size. Also Lynne from Lynnes designs donated some cute little catapillars to the kit as well.

If you know Their story or read it and it touches your heart in anyway then please donate .. every little bit counts.

Thank you

No comments: