Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 things me-me thnx Jay lol

Jay tagged me for the 8 things me-me so here we go:

8 things I am looking forward to

1. Spending time with my munchkin.
2. The Weekend
3. Nice weather
4. Watching Twilight for the 300th time
5. Summer
6. Possibly sleeping in past 4 am.
7. Mowing the grass
8. Did I mention bed?


8 things I did yesterday

1. Worked
2. Worked
3. Ate.
4. Shower
5. worked
6. Shut the ringer off on my phone
7. Worked with Sophia
8. Drown my son in the tub ( please dont take that literally people. Its a family joke)

8 things I wish I could do

1. Get a maid.
2. Get a secretary.
3. Stand on my head
4. Go swimming ( its too cold still)
5. Go on Safari.
6. Sleep in till atleast 8 am one day a week * sigh*
7. Pay off my car tomorrow
8. Did I mention go back to sleep?

8 shows I watch
Hero's
King's
Fringe
Eleventh Hour
Days Of Our Lives
My Name Is Earl
Wow Wow Wubbzy
Super Agent Oso

8 people I'm tagging


Ah hell ... umm.
Pip
Vella
Kelly
Crystal
Helga
Darla
Christy
And last but not least
Santa Claus

No comments: