Monday, June 22, 2009

Buy My Tagger Store 250 MB for 6.00 Limited Time Only!!!!


Click on image or follow link below to get to store.

http://babyvdezign.com/shop/

Buy My Tagger Kit Store By BabyVDezign

Its back for a limited time. A 99.00 value for 6.00 WOW!!!!
Make sure to pick up this great deal before its too late.

Save: 94%

Buy my tagger kit store.
All my tagger scrap kits I have made up to the date of March 17th, 2009.
There are 18 different scrap kits in all for numerous holidays.
Three of these kits come with alpha.
Every kit is S4O/S4H.
Be prepared for lots of download time.
Retail Price for these kits is 99.00 dollars.
Total amount in download is over 250 mb.
Kits in this deal are:
Fall Sunrise
Happy Halloween
Midnight Merlot
Soft Elegance
Pastel Dreams
Plum Purple
Lady Bug Luv
Very Berry
Happy Holiday
Snow Princess
Merry Christmas
Be Mine
Feelin Froggy
Love
Butterfly Love
Stardust
Twilight
Happy Easter.

No comments: