Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Kit Berries, FREEBIE KIT, and CU Spooky Overlays

Its been a while since I posted anything or really created anything for that matter and I want to apologize to you all for that. So Being my son is back in school and that I now have more time to play I have been a little busy.




New Kit Berries.
Comes in both Full and Tagger size. It has 14 papers and 33 elements.
You can find it listed in any store I sell at and its on sale too!!!



New CU Spooky Overlays. Comes in both Full and Tagger size.
You can find it listed in any store I sell at and its on sale too!!!

Ok now on to the freebie because I know thats what most of you have come here for.
Strawberry Shortcake is a mini kit. It comes in both Full and Tagger size with 5 papers and 25 elements. Enjoy!!!

Tagger Size

Full Size

No comments: