Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Few Tutorials, Layouts And A Tag

Hey everyone I got a little behind on posting items made from my kits.... so I am making up for it today lol. First the tutorials Ths first one is done my Tracy from Chaotic House Designz using my LadyBug Luv kit.

Click on Image For Link To Tut

Isnt it cute lol.

Next is a tutorial done by Stacy Designs using my kit Soft Elegance.


Click on Image For Link To Tut

Isnt it so pretty lol.

Now for a tag and some layouts.

Here is a tag made by my friend Tootsie with my Lady Bug Luv kit


Isnt that little baby such a doll.

Below are layouts made by friend Darlene using my kits Lady BugLuv, Happy Halloween, and Fall sunrise.

















I have no idea how she does it but she pops these Layouts out like nothing I have ever seen. lol

OK I believe I am all caught up on layouts, tags, and tuts. If I forgot someone I am EXTREMELY sorry let me know and I will place it up A.S.A.P.

Happy Creating!!

No comments: