Saturday, September 6, 2008

Signed with new store

Hey everybody just thought I would announce that I have now signed with Angelic Scraps.
I only have a few things in there for now, ( didnt want to overwhelm the poor girl lol) and will be adding more in the next week. I will still be selling at Sweet N Sassy and also off of my main site as well. If you are interested in all my kits I will be selling them in disc form as well and for a great deal price.. There will be more information on that coming up this next week as well. Also have plans on a contest too :p. So keep looking around .. you never know whats gonna be going on on this blog. .. OH I forgot to mention a freebie will coming soon too.. my be tomorrow .. maybe this week .. maybe next week .. who knows lol. Stay tuned for loads of surprises :)

No comments: