Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Question & Answer From Tika

Tika wants to know.....

Tikahas asked a few questions,... in which when I answer, I will pass this on to 3 others Thanks Tika!

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?

I have been using PSP off and on for 2 years now.. PS I have been playing with for close to a year.

2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
I got into web design and my husband actually got me started into PSP * he played around with it first lol*.. next thing you know I'm addicted.

3. Who`s your fave artist?
Holy Freakin Cowbells .... there are far to many to name. Garv, Elias, Zindy, Calandra, Blair, Baier, Leeuw, Wolcott, Adams, Pin up Toons, Janesko, Kidd, Rio .. Omg I could go on for days lol.

4.Who`s your faveourite Scrap Designer?
I luv Clarey's and Jo's scrap kits.


5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?
Only blog I visit EVERYDAY is mine lol .. but its not my fav by all means... Don't really have a fav.

Again, thank you Tika!! Hope you learned a lil bit more about me through this :)
I'm going to send this along to
Crystal
Sonya
and
Patty

No comments: