Friday, October 17, 2008

Whats goin on and Charity Kit Preview

He everyone .. just thought I would let you all know whats been going on .. There wont be a new kit this weekend BUT .. there will be a few PSPX2 scripts in the store sometime this weekend or early next week. By all means I am not taking a break from creating lol I have been a busy little bee.

The preview above is my part of a charity collab kit that is being put together for a friend of mines niece. I wont tell you the story of why its being put together .. I will leave that for when it is released ... This little girl needs alot of support and has had things thrust on her that no child should. I will announce when it goes to stores but I do ask to please support her.

Also I am working on a treasure hunt * 2 of them to be exact*, a blog train * chugga chugga Choo Choo* .. and another charity kit as well.


I have just started working on it but the proceeds of the next one goes to a friend of mines family.. Her cousin was working on a friends vehicle .... and well .. needless to say it blew up .. Robbie caught on fire .. he has 2nd and 3rd degree burns all over his body, and puenomina *sp*.
Robbie also has two children * one is in Iraq*, no insurance and he was the only means of income in the family.
Robbie's kit will be released hopefully on the 22nd and will be sold at Mischief Scrapz.
I will announce when it is in the stores .. both of these charity kits are very tear jerking and if you have the means then PLEASE donate to them.. both need your help..
My Happy Holidays add on will be coming out next week sometime so keep your eyes open for that.

Happy creating

No comments: