Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and $1.00 Weekend Sale

Hey Everyone ..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and for those that don't have such a great day hopefully it will get better for you. Most people say what they are thankful for on Thanksgiving, but on holidays I have a hard time saying what mine are because I keep thinking of all the families in need that go without on the holidays. Two years ago that was my family and if it wasn't for The Salvation Army my family would have gone hungry more than a few times.

Today please think of the people that are going without. In our town there is always someone holding out a sign saying will work for food, or will work for a warm bed.
If you don't see or know anyone that needs the help then please go to your closest food pantry or Salvation Army and donate to them today. Even one can of corn can help someone going hungry.. an old jacket that you may consider trash may actually be able to help keep someone warm this winter. Every little bit helps.


I would also like to announce that all my kits in all my stores are marked down for the weekend to $1.00. So if you seen something you liked and it was a tad bit expensive for your taste its only a dollar now lol.
This sale will go on through Sunday. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday weekend.


No comments: