Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Kit Christmas Thyme and an award


Hey everyone I have a new kit out called Christmas Thyme. I've been working on it off and on since Elijah got home from ICCU. The kit contains 36 papers and 66 elements. Tagger size is already uploaded to all the stores. Hoping to have full size uploaded in all by this evening.


Ok now on to this award.

Thank you Pip and Mischief for this award. I will get you two back for this later lol.
Ok I guess I'm supposed to say something I'm thankful for...

Well I'm thankful that Sadler didn't kill my son.
I'm thankful for my family.. no matter how disfunctional they may be.
I'm thankful for my crazy friends who try and keep me sane * hehehe*

Now I have to pass this award on to 7 people. Hmmmmm. Who can my victims be?
1) Pip
2) Mischief
3)Chimerawdscraps
4)Scrapsbystorm
5)Urban Mermaid Designs
6)Foxy Designz
7)Helga's Classie Creationz

No comments: